My comment is logic yes but also unfair. Sometimes the truth is not nice BMW car symbol anti-dust cotton face mask and yes everyone should have the same chance to live but if a hospital bed is occupied with a person for 7 days
BMW car symbol anti-dust cotton face mask
A 95 year old survived yet a 28 year old did not. The richest country in the world has found itself in a similar position of that in some of the poorest. Why? Political incompetence, BMW car symbol anti-dust cotton face mask a self obsessed psychopath, and a bunch of down at heal politicians who did not see or accept the reality of this impending disaster. I’m not making the call on who gets resources, but I’m telling you that someone is going to be making those choices. your statement will remain a stain on your character on what time you have left with us. You go make those decisions and when it’s your elderly parent or your asthmatic child on the line who gets triaged as unable to survive then come back and tell me it’s ok that’s TRIAGE ….
part off the medical field.Has been and always will be…. and YES I AM LICENSED NURSE since 2008….. People can word it how ever they want. PEOPLE WAKE UP….Thank you for your comment… blessings Knowing when to admit someone can’t be saved distinguishes Real doctors and nurses from those who just passed the university exams! God bless you Annie Liz McCallum, It’s up to highly qualified doctors to decide and not people like you and I. The best doctors know they can’t save everyone and the quicker they decide the better. Save the ones who have 80% chance first and those with 20% last. The quicker they cute someone then they can free up a bed and space for someone else. Wayne Brown. Get a life mate and open your eyes.