Although only ranked 9th in the Ballon d’Or race, the French Golden Boy was delighted to be honored at the Gala night in Dubai on December 27.
Striker Kylian Mbappe surpassed his seniors and won the title of Best Male Player of the Year
Global Soccer Awards is an award organized by the Association of European Football Clubs, the Association representing European players in cooperation with UEFA since 2010.
In the Gala night taking place in Dubai on December 27, the PSG striker excellently surpassed big names such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Robert Lewandowski, Lionel Messi, Mohamed Salah and Karim Benzema to receive the highest individual award. .
This is also the first time the French Golden Boy has been honored in the category of the best male player of the year. Speaking after receiving the award, Kylian Mbappe shared:
“ This is a huge step forward in my career. I want to thank my family and everyone who has been helping me. It is an honor to be the owner of the Globe Soccer Awards 2021. That is the motivation for me to continue to work hard to compete and practice. ”
To become the owner of this title, the players must go through 2 voting stages. Phase 1 took place from November 25 to December 8, the audience voted to shorten the 6 best names. Phase 2 will take place from December 13 to December 20, 40% of the votes will come from the fans, the remaining 60% will be decided by experts such as coach Fabio Capello, coach Marcello Lippi, former players. Francesco Totti, Iker Casillas.
Although not having an impressive start when receiving only 9.2% of the votes, Kylian Mbappe had a spectacular speed in the second round to overcome a series of big names like superstar Ronaldo (20). .7%), striker Mohamed Salah (18%) or the owner of the 2021 Golden Ball Lionel Messi (13.9%). It can be seen that the young star of PSG has received great favor from football experts.
The golden boy of France experienced a relatively bleak 2020/2021 season when he could not join the PSG club to win the highest title in Ligue 1 , the trophy that was planned for them. At Euro 2021, Kylian Mbappe and the French team also left the game early when they lost to Switzerland in the round of 16.
But Ninja Turtles also left their mark on Les Bleus’ Nations League championship journey. The 23-year-old star has contributed 3 goals and 3 assists. He also shined brightly in the semi-finals (Belgium 2-3 France) and the final (Spain 1-2 France).
Superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has not been able to win the Globe Soccer Awards for the 7th time after 2011, 2014, 2016-2019. But the Reds striker was given some consolation with the all-time top scorer award. CR7 has reached the milestone of 801 goals in his career, far ahead of the second ranked Pele with 765 goals.
Ballon d’Or runner-up Robert Lewandowski won the title of Best Player of the Year by fans voted on social media Tik Tok and the “Diego Maradona” award for the best goalscorer. In addition, the Globe Soccer Awards Organizing Committee also honors awards such as the best team of the year (Italy), the best club of the year (Chelsea), the breakthrough tournament ( Serie A ). With the Euro 2021 championship, Gianluigi Donnarumma was named the best goalkeeper, while Leonardo Bonucci was named the best defender of the year.
Golden Ball 2021 Lionel Messi continues to be unlucky with awards at the Globe Soccer Awards when he is not named in any category. The Argentine superstar has only received the Best Player award once in 2015.
If you look at the average positions of the two wing strikers on the host side, Saint-Maximin and Ryan Fraser, as well as the average position of the Man Utd defense, it can be seen that the space that Thich Chi wants to fill in is. how.
Gary Nevilla has commented correctly on the performance of the pair Varane and Maguire against Newcastle. The duo had some problems in their position and handling of the situation. Varane suffered from many bad passing situations, leading to the opponent’s counterattack, probably because of the feeling of playing after nearly 2 months of being out.
But the most significant was the situation that led to Man Utd’s goal, when the problem was not only with Varane’s unsuccessful handling, but also on how to choose whether to “smash” Maguire or not, and at the same time, the whole thing. Fred – McTominay’s dispute-supporting role.
Specifically, if we look back at the throw-in that triggered Newcastle’s goal, we see that Harry Maguire hesitated in his move. Initially, the English midfielder intended to jump up and hit the home team’s ball receiver (Season Longstaff), but ultimately decided to jerk back to keep his position because he was afraid that the space behind his b
You can click on the image below to owning our products
Connect us at:
Homepage: Owndesignshirt Store